The Uruguayan Consulate in Cordoba, Argentina is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article explains what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Details On the Consulate General of Uruguay in Cordoba, Argentina
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Cordoba, Argentina is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from Uruguay who live or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Uruguay and people.
Many issues can be remedied by you, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Uruguayan Consulate in Cordoba, Argentina
San Jerónimo 167, 7° Of. A
Ed. St. Michel
Telephone: -, –
Fax: (+54) 351 422.50.58
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: 09.00-14.00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in Buenos Aires
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate General of Uruguay in Cordoba, Argentina
Even though the consulate’s first role is to protect citizens from Uruguay while they far from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Uruguay who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Cordoba, Argentina, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other subjects, look into the Uruguayan Consulate in Cordoba, Argentina’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these predicaments, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Cordoba, Argentina
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health providers to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your region. Before you drive to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Uruguay nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Cordoba, Argentina, they work to help nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in Buenos Aires, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Cordoba, Argentina
Answers from helpful consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Uruguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate General of Uruguay in Cordoba, Argentina provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Uruguay who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bangkok, Thailand
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Uruguayan Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
- Uruguayan Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Uruguayan Consulate in Perth, Australia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Chui, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
- Uruguayan Consulate in Fortaleza, Brazil
- Uruguayan Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Uruguayan Consulate in Poznan, Poland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Livorno, Italy
- Uruguayan Consulate in Marrakech, Morocco
- Uruguayan Consulate in Oranjestad, Aruba
- Uruguayan Consulate in Gdansk, Poland
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.