The Uruguayan Consulate in Aguascalientes, Mexico is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page explains what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and much more.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Info Regarding the Consulate of Uruguay in Aguascalientes, Mexico
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Aguascalientes, Mexico is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping citizens from Uruguay who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Uruguay and people.
Many issues can be remedied by you, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Uruguayan Consulate in Aguascalientes, Mexico
Prolongation Ignacio Zaragoza, 1732
Col. Circunvalación Norte
Telephone: (+52) 449-331-9101, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Carlos María Onetto BarrabinoHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Uruguay in Aguascalientes, Mexico
Even if the consulate’s first role is to protect its people from Uruguay while they are away from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Uruguay who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Aguascalientes, Mexico, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Uruguayan Consulate in Aguascalientes, Mexico’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Aguascalientes, Mexico
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health providers to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Uruguay nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Aguascalientes, Mexico, they work to help nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Aguascalientes, Mexico
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Uruguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Aguascalientes, Mexico provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Uruguay who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Chui, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
- Uruguayan Consulate in Poznan, Poland
- Uruguayan Consulate in New Orleans, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cancun, Mexico
- Uruguayan Consulate in Lyon, France
- Uruguayan Consulate in Paramaribo, Suriname
- Uruguayan Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- Uruguayan Consulate in Chongqing, China
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bage, Brazil
- Uruguayan Consulate in Gdansk, Poland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Tallinn, Estonia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cordoba, Argentina
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bremen, Germany
- Uruguayan Consulate in Porto, Portugal