The Uruguayan Consulate in San Francisco, United States is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Information Regarding the Consulate of Uruguay in San Francisco, United States
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in San Francisco, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Uruguay who live or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Uruguay and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Uruguayan Consulate in San Francisco, United States
351 California St., Suite 150
San Francisco, CA 94123
Telephone: -, –
Fax: (+1) (415) 982 7101
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: 14.00 – 18.00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in San Francisco, United States
Even though the consulate’s primary job is to protect citizens from Uruguay while they are away from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Uruguay who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in San Francisco, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, check out the Uruguayan Consulate in San Francisco, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these scenarios, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in San Francisco, United States
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health providers to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the specifics in your region. Before you drive to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Uruguay nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in San Francisco, United States, they work to assist nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in Washington, D.C., fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in San Francisco, United States
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Uruguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Uruguay in San Francisco, United States provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Uruguay who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Damascus, Syria
- Uruguayan Consulate in Krakow, Poland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Tallinn, Estonia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Perth, Australia
- Uruguayan Consulate in New York, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Marrakech, Morocco
- Uruguayan Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Uruguayan Consulate in Mendoza, Argentina
- Uruguayan Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Uruguayan Consulate in Houston, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Rosario, Argentina
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cadiz, Spain
- Uruguayan Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Punta Arenas, Chile
- Uruguayan Consulate in Basel, Switzerland