- 1 Information On the Consulate General of Uruguay in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- 2 Contact Info for the Uruguayan Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate General of Uruguay in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
The Uruguayan Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog will explain what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Information On the Consulate General of Uruguay in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping citizens from Uruguay who live or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Uruguay and communities.
Many problems can be fixed by you, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Uruguayan Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
C/ Los Martínez de Escobar nº 8-1º-7
35007 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Telephone: (+34) 928 278 846, –
Fax: (+34) 928 492 620
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mrs María Rina Iocca FernándezConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in Madrid
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate General of Uruguay in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
Even if the consulate’s first job is to safeguard citizens from Uruguay while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Uruguay who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other matters, look into the Uruguayan Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these predicaments, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health clinics to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your area. Before you drive to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Uruguay nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain, they work to support nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in Madrid, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Uruguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate General of Uruguay in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Uruguay who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Concordia, Argentina
- The Consulate of Uruguay in the United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cordoba, Argentina
- Uruguayan Consulate in Sydney, Australia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bage, Brazil
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bangkok, Thailand
- Uruguayan Consulate in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
- Uruguayan Consulate in Lyon, France
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bilbao, Spain
- Uruguayan Consulate in Perth, Australia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Uruguayan Consulate in New York, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Philadelphia, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Christchurch, New Zealand
- Uruguayan Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka