The Uruguayan Consulate in Perth, Australia is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and much more.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Information On the Consulate of Uruguay in Perth, Australia
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Perth, Australia is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping citizens from Uruguay who live or are traveling. But it also motivates more lasting connections between the Uruguay and people.
Many issues can be remedied by you, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Uruguayan Consulate in Perth, Australia
284 Oxford Street
Leederville, WA 6007
Telephone: (+61) (0) 8 9242 1622, (+61) 417 918 281
Fax: (+61) (0) 8 9443 2859
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 08:00-17:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr John Joseph PalermoHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in Canberra
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Perth, Australia
Although the consulate’s first role is to protect citizens from Uruguay while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Uruguay who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Perth, Australia, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other subjects, look into the Uruguayan Consulate in Perth, Australia’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Perth, Australia
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health providers to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the specifics in your region. Before you drive to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Uruguay nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Perth, Australia, they work to support nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in Canberra, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Perth, Australia
Answers from helpful consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Uruguay when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Perth, Australia provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Uruguay who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Sydney, Australia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
- Uruguayan Consulate in Seville, Spain
- Uruguayan Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Uruguayan Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Uruguayan Consulate in Gualeguaychu, Argentina
- Uruguayan Consulate in Salt Lake City, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Genoa, Italy
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cancun, Mexico
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Krakow, Poland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Aleppo, Syria
- Uruguayan Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Uruguayan Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Uruguayan Consulate in Munich, Germany