- 1 General Info About the Consulate of Uruguay in Poznan, Poland
- 2 Contact Information for the Uruguayan Consulate in Poznan, Poland
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate of Uruguay in Poznan, Poland
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Poznan, Poland
The Uruguayan Consulate in Poznan, Poland is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will cover what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
General Info About the Consulate of Uruguay in Poznan, Poland
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Poznan, Poland is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping people from Uruguay who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Uruguay and people.
Many issues can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Uruguayan Consulate in Poznan, Poland
UI. Sw. Wincentego 7, or
ul. Strzalowa 3/6
Telephone: (+48) 6 1812.0190, –
Fax: (+48) 6 1812.01.90
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Andrés Jorge SchuhlHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in Warsaw
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Uruguay in Poznan, Poland
Even if the consulate’s primary job is to protect its people from Uruguay while they far from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Uruguay who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Poznan, Poland, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other subjects, check out the Uruguayan Consulate in Poznan, Poland’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Poznan, Poland
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health providers to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Uruguay nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Poznan, Poland, they work to help nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in Warsaw, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Poznan, Poland
Answers from experienced consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Uruguay when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Poznan, Poland provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Uruguay who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Punta Arenas, Chile
- Uruguayan Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Monaco
- Uruguayan Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Uruguayan Consulate in Stuttgart, Germany
- Uruguayan Consulate in Krakow, Poland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Sydney, Australia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Munich, Germany
- Uruguayan Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece
- Uruguayan Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Uruguayan Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Uruguayan Consulate in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
- Uruguayan Consulate in Aleppo, Syria
- Uruguayan Consulate in Seville, Spain
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cordoba, Argentina