The Uruguayan Consulate in Bordeaux, France is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog explains what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
General Info Regarding the Consulate of Uruguay in Bordeaux, France
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Bordeaux, France is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping people from Uruguay who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Uruguay and communities.
Many issues can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Uruguayan Consulate in Bordeaux, France
7 place Tourny
Telephone: -, –
Fax: (+33) 5 126.96.36.199
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in Paris
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Bordeaux, France
Even though the consulate’s primary role is to protect its people from Uruguay while they far from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Uruguay who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Bordeaux, France, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other issues, look into the Uruguayan Consulate in Bordeaux, France’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these scenarios, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Bordeaux, France
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health providers to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the specifics in your area. Before you head down to the office location, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Uruguay nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Bordeaux, France, they work to help nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in Paris, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Bordeaux, France
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about setting up your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Uruguay when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Bordeaux, France provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Uruguay who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Uruguayan Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- Uruguayan Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Yerevan, Armenia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Gdansk, Poland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Houston, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
- Uruguayan Consulate in Miskolc, Hungary
- Uruguayan Consulate in Krakow, Poland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bage, Brazil
- Uruguayan Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Uruguayan Consulate in Philadelphia, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bologna, Italy
- Uruguayan Consulate in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay