- 1 General Info Regarding the Consulate of Uruguay in Amman, Jordan
- 2 Contact Details for the Uruguayan Consulate in Amman, Jordan
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Amman, Jordan
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Amman, Jordan
The Uruguayan Consulate in Amman, Jordan is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article will cover what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Info Regarding the Consulate of Uruguay in Amman, Jordan
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Amman, Jordan is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping people from Uruguay who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Uruguay and people.
Many problems can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Uruguayan Consulate in Amman, Jordan
Telephone: -, –
Email: -, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Honorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Amman, Jordan
Even though the consulate’s first role is to protect its people from Uruguay while they far from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Uruguay who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Amman, Jordan, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the range of consular services they give. Find the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other issues, look into the Uruguayan Consulate in Amman, Jordan’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Amman, Jordan
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health providers to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Uruguay nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Amman, Jordan, they work to help nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Amman, Jordan
Answers from experienced consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Uruguay when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Amman, Jordan provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Uruguay who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Damascus, Syria
- Uruguayan Consulate in Miskolc, Hungary
- Uruguayan Consulate in Haifa, Israel
- Uruguayan Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Brisbane, Australia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Monaco
- Uruguayan Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
- Uruguayan Consulate in Poznan, Poland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Uruguayan Consulate in Mendoza, Argentina
- Uruguayan Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Uruguayan Consulate in Philadelphia, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Paramaribo, Suriname
- Uruguayan Consulate in Chongqing, China