- 1 Details Regarding the Consulate of Uruguay in Damascus, Syria
- 2 Contact Details for the Uruguayan Consulate in Damascus, Syria
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Damascus, Syria
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Damascus, Syria
The Uruguayan Consulate in Damascus, Syria is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will explain what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Details Regarding the Consulate of Uruguay in Damascus, Syria
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Damascus, Syria is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Uruguay who live or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Uruguay and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Uruguayan Consulate in Damascus, Syria
Shabib Aislan Street
Al Rabat Honrario Building
Telephone: (+963) (11) 332 66 88, –
Fax: (+963) (11) 331 03 43
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Omar Michel KarkourHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Damascus, Syria
Even if the consulate’s first role is to safeguard its people from Uruguay while they far from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Uruguay who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Damascus, Syria, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the scope of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other subjects, look into the Uruguayan Consulate in Damascus, Syria’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these scenarios, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Damascus, Syria
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health clinics to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the details in your region. Before you head down to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Uruguay nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Damascus, Syria, they work to help nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Damascus, Syria
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Uruguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Damascus, Syria provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Uruguay who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Valletta, Malta
- Uruguayan Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Uruguayan Consulate in Oklahoma City, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Pedro Juan Caballero, Paraguay
- Uruguayan Consulate in Basel, Switzerland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Genoa, Italy
- Uruguayan Consulate in Amman, Jordan
- Uruguayan Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Uruguayan Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece
- Uruguayan Consulate in Port-au-Prince, Haiti
- Uruguayan Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Uruguayan Consulate in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay
- Uruguayan Consulate in Salzburg, Austria
- Uruguayan Consulate in Mendoza, Argentina