The Uruguayan Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will cover what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Information On the Consulate of Uruguay in Cochabamba, Bolivia
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping citizens from Uruguay who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Uruguay and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Uruguayan Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia
Néstor Olmos Nº 77
Telephone: (+591) 4 411 6670, (+591) 4 440 6940
Fax: (+591) 4 443 1833
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Luis Miguel Scavino AlonsoHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in La Paz
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Cochabamba, Bolivia
Although the consulate’s first job is to protect its people from Uruguay while they are away from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Uruguay who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Find the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Uruguayan Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these situations, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health providers to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office location, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Uruguay nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia, they work to assist nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in La Paz, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Uruguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Cochabamba, Bolivia provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Uruguay who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Miskolc, Hungary
- Uruguayan Consulate in Guangzhou, China
- Uruguayan Consulate in Seville, Spain
- Uruguayan Consulate in Valparaiso, Chile
- Uruguayan Consulate in Lyon, France
- Uruguayan Consulate in Toulouse, France
- Uruguayan Consulate in Fortaleza, Brazil
- Uruguayan Consulate in Salt Lake City, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Houston, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Damascus, Syria
- Uruguayan Consulate in Port-au-Prince, Haiti
- Uruguayan Consulate in Gdansk, Poland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Marrakech, Morocco
- Uruguayan Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Uruguayan Consulate in Dallas, United States