- 1 Details Regarding the Consulate of Uruguay in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay
- 2 Contact Details for the Uruguayan Consulate in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay
The Uruguayan Consulate in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will explain what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and much more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Details Regarding the Consulate of Uruguay in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping people from Uruguay who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Uruguay and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Uruguayan Consulate in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay
Edificio Nabil Center, Piso 18
Calle Regimiento Piribebuy con Pa´i Pérez 63
Ciudad del Este
Telephone: (+595) 61.501.486, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:30-16:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Nabil Bahjat NasserHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in Asuncion
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay
Even though the consulate’s primary role is to safeguard citizens from Uruguay while they far from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Uruguay who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other subjects, check out the Uruguayan Consulate in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health clinics to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the details in your region. Before you drive to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Uruguay nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay, they work to assist nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in Asuncion, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay
Answers from helpful consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Uruguay when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Uruguay who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
- Uruguayan Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bangkok, Thailand
- Uruguayan Consulate in Miskolc, Hungary
- Uruguayan Consulate in Yerevan, Armenia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Uruguayan Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Uruguayan Consulate in Gualeguaychu, Argentina
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cancun, Mexico
- Uruguayan Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Uruguayan Consulate in Tallinn, Estonia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Salzburg, Austria
- Uruguayan Consulate in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
- Uruguayan Consulate in Stuttgart, Germany