The Uruguayan Consulate in Gualeguaychu, Argentina is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Information On the Consulate of Uruguay in Gualeguaychu, Argentina
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Gualeguaychu, Argentina is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of people from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping citizens from Uruguay who live or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Uruguay and people.
Many problems can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Uruguayan Consulate in Gualeguaychu, Argentina
Luis N. Palma Nº 500
2820 Gualeguaychú (Entre Rios)
Telephone: (+54) 3446 426 168, –
Fax: (+54) 3446 433 828
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Darío Raúl Estades RodaoConsul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in Buenos Aires
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Uruguay in Gualeguaychu, Argentina
Even if the consulate’s first job is to protect citizens from Uruguay while they are away from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Uruguay who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Gualeguaychu, Argentina, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Uruguayan Consulate in Gualeguaychu, Argentina’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Gualeguaychu, Argentina
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health clinics to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the specifics in your region. Before you drive to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Uruguay nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Gualeguaychu, Argentina, they work to assist nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in Buenos Aires, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Gualeguaychu, Argentina
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Uruguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Gualeguaychu, Argentina provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Uruguay who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Oranjestad, Aruba
- Uruguayan Consulate in Christchurch, New Zealand
- Uruguayan Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Uruguayan Consulate in Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Uruguayan Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Uruguayan Consulate in Minsk, Belarus
- Uruguayan Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Fortaleza, Brazil
- Uruguayan Consulate in Houston, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Uruguayan Consulate in Santana Do Livramento, Brazil
- Uruguayan Consulate in Mendoza, Argentina
- Uruguayan Consulate in Stuttgart, Germany
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bergen, Norway
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia