- 1 Details About the Consulate of Uruguay in Ashdod, Israel
- 2 Contact Info for the Uruguayan Consulate in Ashdod, Israel
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Ashdod, Israel
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Ashdod, Israel
The Uruguayan Consulate in Ashdod, Israel is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article will cover what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and much more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Details About the Consulate of Uruguay in Ashdod, Israel
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Ashdod, Israel is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping citizens from Uruguay who live or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Uruguay and people.
Many problems can be remedied by you, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Uruguayan Consulate in Ashdod, Israel
Minrav Complex, Building 3, 3rd floor, Office 306
Habosem Street 3
Telephone: (+972) 8 851.79.00 / 19, –
Fax: (+972) 8 856.61.16
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00 – 16:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Julio Liberman BengularHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in Tel Aviv
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Ashdod, Israel
Although the consulate’s first role is to safeguard citizens from Uruguay while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Uruguay who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Ashdod, Israel, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, check out the Uruguayan Consulate in Ashdod, Israel’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Ashdod, Israel
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health providers to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the specifics in your region. Before you drive to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Uruguay nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Ashdod, Israel, they work to help nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in Tel Aviv, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Ashdod, Israel
Answers from helpful consular assistance experts.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Uruguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Ashdod, Israel provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Uruguay who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bangkok, Thailand
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Uruguayan Consulate in Salzburg, Austria
- Uruguayan Consulate in Stuttgart, Germany
- Uruguayan Consulate in Concordia, Argentina
- Uruguayan Consulate in Pedro Juan Caballero, Paraguay
- Uruguayan Consulate in Lyon, France
- Uruguayan Consulate in Punta Arenas, Chile
- Uruguayan Consulate in Brisbane, Australia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Rosario, Argentina
- Uruguayan Consulate in Guangzhou, China
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bologna, Italy
- Uruguayan Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Uruguayan Consulate in Oklahoma City, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Salt Lake City, United States