- 1 Information On the Consulate General of Uruguay in Rosario, Argentina
- 2 Contact Details for the Uruguayan Consulate in Rosario, Argentina
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate General of Uruguay in Rosario, Argentina
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Rosario, Argentina
The Uruguayan Consulate in Rosario, Argentina is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will explain what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and much more.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Information On the Consulate General of Uruguay in Rosario, Argentina
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Rosario, Argentina is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping citizens from Uruguay who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Uruguay and people.
Many issues can be remedied by you, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Uruguayan Consulate in Rosario, Argentina
Rioja 1037 – Piso 2º A
2000 Rosario (Santa Fe)
Telephone: -, –
Fax: (+54) 341 449 40 98
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: 08:00 a 14:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in Buenos Aires
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate General of Uruguay in Rosario, Argentina
Even if the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard citizens from Uruguay while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Uruguay who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Rosario, Argentina, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, check out the Uruguayan Consulate in Rosario, Argentina’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these predicaments, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Rosario, Argentina
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health clinics to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the specifics in your region. Before you drive to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Uruguay nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Rosario, Argentina, they work to support nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in Buenos Aires, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Rosario, Argentina
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Uruguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate General of Uruguay in Rosario, Argentina provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Uruguay who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Christchurch, New Zealand
- Uruguayan Consulate in Krakow, Poland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Uruguayan Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- The Consulate of Uruguay in the United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bilbao, Spain
- Uruguayan Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Uruguayan Consulate in Chongqing, China
- Uruguayan Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica
- Uruguayan Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cordoba, Argentina
- Uruguayan Consulate in Salt Lake City, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Gdansk, Poland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cagliari, Italy