The Uruguayan Consulate in Fortaleza, Brazil is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Information About the Consulate of Uruguay in Fortaleza, Brazil
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Fortaleza, Brazil is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping citizens from Uruguay who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Uruguay and people.
Many issues can be solved by you, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Uruguayan Consulate in Fortaleza, Brazil
CEP 60160-230 Fortaleza – CE
Telephone: -, –
Email: -, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Honorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in Brasilia
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Fortaleza, Brazil
Even though the consulate’s primary job is to protect its people from Uruguay while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Uruguay who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Fortaleza, Brazil, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other topics, look into the Uruguayan Consulate in Fortaleza, Brazil’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Fortaleza, Brazil
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with local health clinics to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your area. Before you drive to the office location, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Uruguay nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Fortaleza, Brazil, they work to support nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in Brasilia, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Fortaleza, Brazil
Answers from helpful consular assistance experts.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Uruguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Fortaleza, Brazil provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Uruguay who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Perth, Australia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
- Uruguayan Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Uruguayan Consulate in Oklahoma City, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Uruguayan Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- Uruguayan Consulate in Aleppo, Syria
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Uruguayan Consulate in Toulouse, France
- Uruguayan Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Uruguayan Consulate in Haifa, Israel
- Uruguayan Consulate in Tallinn, Estonia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Mendoza, Argentina
- Uruguayan Consulate in Aguascalientes, Mexico
- Uruguayan Consulate in Christchurch, New Zealand