The Uruguayan Consulate in Stuttgart, Germany is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page explains what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Details On the Consulate of Uruguay in Stuttgart, Germany
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Stuttgart, Germany is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Uruguay who reside or are traveling. But it also motivates more lasting connections between the Uruguay and people.
Many problems can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Uruguayan Consulate in Stuttgart, Germany
Telephone: (+49) 711 7696 4615, –
Fax: (+49) 711 7696 4677
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: Tuesday and Thursday: 09:00-12:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Dr Mark K. BinzHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in Berlin
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Stuttgart, Germany
Even though the consulate’s primary role is to safeguard citizens from Uruguay while they far from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Uruguay who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Stuttgart, Germany, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, check out the Uruguayan Consulate in Stuttgart, Germany’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Stuttgart, Germany
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health clinics to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Uruguay nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Stuttgart, Germany, they work to assist nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in Berlin, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Stuttgart, Germany
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Uruguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Stuttgart, Germany provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Uruguay who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Chongqing, China
- Uruguayan Consulate in Poznan, Poland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Pedro Juan Caballero, Paraguay
- Uruguayan Consulate in Houston, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cagliari, Italy
- Uruguayan Consulate in Marrakech, Morocco
- Uruguayan Consulate in Haifa, Israel
- Uruguayan Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Uruguayan Consulate in Minsk, Belarus
- Uruguayan Consulate in New York, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
- Uruguayan Consulate in Toulouse, France
- Uruguayan Consulate in Miskolc, Hungary
- Uruguayan Consulate in New Orleans, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Dallas, United States