- 1 General Information Regarding the Consulate of Uruguay in Valparaiso, Chile
- 2 Contact Details for the Uruguayan Consulate in Valparaiso, Chile
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate of Uruguay in Valparaiso, Chile
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Valparaiso, Chile
The Uruguayan Consulate in Valparaiso, Chile is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog will cover what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
General Information Regarding the Consulate of Uruguay in Valparaiso, Chile
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Valparaiso, Chile is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping people from Uruguay who live or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Uruguay and communities.
Many issues can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Uruguayan Consulate in Valparaiso, Chile
Los Abedules 1119, B Bosques de Montemar Concon
Viña del Mar
Telephone: (+56) 32 2269 9006, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 11:00-15:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Jorge Aldunate SolarHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in Santiago
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Uruguay in Valparaiso, Chile
Even though the consulate’s first job is to protect citizens from Uruguay while they far from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Uruguay who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Valparaiso, Chile, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, check out the Uruguayan Consulate in Valparaiso, Chile’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Valparaiso, Chile
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health providers to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Uruguay nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Valparaiso, Chile, they work to help nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in Santiago, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Valparaiso, Chile
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Uruguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Valparaiso, Chile provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Uruguay who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Houston, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- Uruguayan Consulate in Oklahoma City, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Uruguayan Consulate in Salt Lake City, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Salzburg, Austria
- Uruguayan Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay
- Uruguayan Consulate in Gualeguaychu, Argentina
- Uruguayan Consulate in Mendoza, Argentina
- Uruguayan Consulate in Basel, Switzerland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Santana Do Livramento, Brazil
- Uruguayan Consulate in Toulouse, France
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bordeaux, France