- 1 Info About the Consulate of Uruguay in Oslo, Norway
- 2 Contact Information for the Uruguayan Consulate in Oslo, Norway
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Oslo, Norway
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Oslo, Norway
The Uruguayan Consulate in Oslo, Norway is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog explains what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and much more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Info About the Consulate of Uruguay in Oslo, Norway
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Oslo, Norway is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping people from Uruguay who reside or are traveling. But it also motivates stronger connections between the Uruguay and communities.
Many issues can be remedied by you, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Uruguayan Consulate in Oslo, Norway
Telephone: -, –
Email: -, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Honorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in Stockholm
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Oslo, Norway
Although the consulate’s primary role is to safeguard citizens from Uruguay while they are away from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Uruguay who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Oslo, Norway, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other subjects, look into the Uruguayan Consulate in Oslo, Norway’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Oslo, Norway
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health clinics to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the specifics in your area. Before you head down to the office, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Uruguay nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Oslo, Norway, they work to support nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in Stockholm, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Oslo, Norway
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Uruguay when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Oslo, Norway provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Uruguay who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bremen, Germany
- Uruguayan Consulate in Christchurch, New Zealand
- Uruguayan Consulate in Paramaribo, Suriname
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bage, Brazil
- Uruguayan Consulate in Quarai, Brazil
- Uruguayan Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Uruguayan Consulate in Valparaiso, Chile
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bilbao, Spain
- Uruguayan Consulate in Chongqing, China
- Uruguayan Consulate in Seville, Spain
- Uruguayan Consulate in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
- Uruguayan Consulate in Genoa, Italy
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cagliari, Italy
- Uruguayan Consulate in Gdansk, Poland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Minsk, Belarus