The Uruguayan Consulate in Bilbao, Spain is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will discuss what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and much more.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Details About the Consulate of Uruguay in Bilbao, Spain
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Bilbao, Spain is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of people from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping people from Uruguay who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Uruguay and communities.
Many issues can be solved by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Uruguayan Consulate in Bilbao, Spain
Plaza Federico Moyúa, 6 -2ª Derecha
Telephone: (+34) 944 264 474, –
Fax: (+34) 944 230 814
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:30-13:30, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Marcos Picornell RoweHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Uruguay in Madrid
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Uruguay in Bilbao, Spain
Even though the consulate’s first role is to safeguard citizens from Uruguay while they far from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Uruguay who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Bilbao, Spain, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, look into the Uruguayan Consulate in Bilbao, Spain’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Bilbao, Spain
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health providers to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the details in your area. Before you head down to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Uruguay nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Bilbao, Spain, they work to assist nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Uruguay in Madrid, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Bilbao, Spain
Answers from helpful consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about setting up your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Uruguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Bilbao, Spain provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Uruguay who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- Uruguayan Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece
- Uruguayan Consulate in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
- Uruguayan Consulate in Damascus, Syria
- Uruguayan Consulate in Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bangkok, Thailand
- Uruguayan Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Santana Do Livramento, Brazil
- Uruguayan Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Uruguayan Consulate in Paramaribo, Suriname
- Uruguayan Consulate in Chui, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
- Uruguayan Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Uruguayan Consulate in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
- Uruguayan Consulate in Chongqing, China
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bordeaux, France