- 1 General Information On the Consulate of Uruguay in Oranjestad, Aruba
- 2 Contact Information for the Uruguayan Consulate in Oranjestad, Aruba
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate of Uruguay in Oranjestad, Aruba
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Oranjestad, Aruba
The Uruguayan Consulate in Oranjestad, Aruba is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article will discuss what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and much more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
General Information On the Consulate of Uruguay in Oranjestad, Aruba
A consulate like the Uruguayan Consulate in Oranjestad, Aruba is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Uruguay.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping people from Uruguay who reside or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Uruguay and communities.
Many issues can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Uruguayan Consulate in Oranjestad, Aruba
Telephone: (+297) 584 73 12, –
Fax: (+297) 584 73 12
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Filomeno Ronald Sint JagoHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Uruguay in Oranjestad, Aruba
Even though the consulate’s first job is to protect its people from Uruguay while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Uruguay who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Uruguayan Consulate in Oranjestad, Aruba, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other matters, check out the Uruguayan Consulate in Oranjestad, Aruba’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these scenarios, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Oranjestad, Aruba
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health clinics to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the details in your area. Before you head down to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Uruguay nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Uruguay nationals in custody
At the Uruguayan Consulate in Oranjestad, Aruba, they work to support nationals from Uruguay around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Oranjestad, Aruba
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Uruguay you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about setting up your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Uruguay when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Uruguay in Oranjestad, Aruba provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Uruguay who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Uruguayan Consulate in Dallas, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Munich, Germany
- Uruguayan Consulate in Livorno, Italy
- Uruguayan Consulate in Pedro Juan Caballero, Paraguay
- Uruguayan Consulate in Mendoza, Argentina
- Uruguayan Consulate in Ashdod, Israel
- Uruguayan Consulate in New York, United States
- Uruguayan Consulate in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
- Uruguayan Consulate in Basel, Switzerland
- Uruguayan Consulate in Toulouse, France
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bilbao, Spain
- Uruguayan Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Uruguayan Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Uruguayan Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Uruguayan Consulate in Gualeguaychu, Argentina