The Panamanian Consulate in Vancouver, Canada is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will cover what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
General Information On the Consulate of Panama in Vancouver, Canada
A consulate like the Panamanian Consulate in Vancouver, Canada is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Panama.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping citizens from Panama who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Panama and communities.
Many problems can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Panamanian Consulate in Vancouver, Canada
1112 West Pender Street, Suite 407
Vancouver, BC V6C 3P6
Telephone: -, –
Fax: (+1) (604) 682-0528
Email: -, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-15:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Panama in Ottawa
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Panama in Vancouver, Canada
Even though the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard its people from Panama while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Panama who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Panamanian Consulate in Vancouver, Canada, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the range of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, look into the Panamanian Consulate in Vancouver, Canada’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these scenarios, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Vancouver, Canada
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health clinics to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the details in your area. Before you head down to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Panama nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Panama nationals in custody
At the Panamanian Consulate in Vancouver, Canada, they work to support nationals from Panama around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Panama in Ottawa, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Vancouver, Canada
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Panama you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Panama when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Panama in Vancouver, Canada provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Panama who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Panamanian Consulate in Miami, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Panamanian Consulate in Naples, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in New Orleans, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon
- Panamanian Consulate in Kiel, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Dresden, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Philadelphia, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Maracaibo, Venezuela
- Panamanian Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Panamanian Consulate in Veracruz, Mexico
- Panamanian Consulate in Munich, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Panamanian Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.