- 1 General Info On the Consulate of Panama in Veracruz, Mexico
- 2 Contact Info for the Panamanian Consulate in Veracruz, Mexico
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Panama in Veracruz, Mexico
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Veracruz, Mexico
The Panamanian Consulate in Veracruz, Mexico is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article will cover what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
General Info On the Consulate of Panama in Veracruz, Mexico
A consulate like the Panamanian Consulate in Veracruz, Mexico is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Panama.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping people from Panama who reside or are traveling. But it also motivates stronger connections between the Panama and communities.
Many problems can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Panamanian Consulate in Veracruz, Mexico
Plaza Acuario, Bulevar Avila Camacho s/n
Playon de Hornos, local II
Telephone: (+52) 22 9955 0800, –
Fax: (+52) 22 9955 0800
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Rubén Darío Santamaría GuerraConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Panama in Mexico City
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Panama in Veracruz, Mexico
Even if the consulate’s first role is to safeguard citizens from Panama while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Panama who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Panamanian Consulate in Veracruz, Mexico, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the scope of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other topics, look into the Panamanian Consulate in Veracruz, Mexico’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Veracruz, Mexico
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health clinics to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Panama nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Panama nationals in custody
At the Panamanian Consulate in Veracruz, Mexico, they work to assist nationals from Panama around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Panama in Mexico City, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Veracruz, Mexico
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Panama you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Panama when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Panama in Veracruz, Mexico provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Panama who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Panamanian Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Panamanian Consulate in Dresden, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Panamanian Consulate in Santos, Brazil
- Panamanian Consulate in Philadelphia, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Seville, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
- Panamanian Consulate in Valencia, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Marseille, France
- Panamanian Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Panamanian Consulate in Venice, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Antwerp, Belgium