The Panamanian Consulate in Valencia, Spain is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will cover what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Information Regarding the Consulate of Panama in Valencia, Spain
A consulate like the Panamanian Consulate in Valencia, Spain is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Panama.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping citizens from Panama who live or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Panama and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Panamanian Consulate in Valencia, Spain
Avda. País Valenciano, 33, puerta 7
Telephone: -, –
Email: -, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Panama in Madrid
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Panama in Valencia, Spain
Even though the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard citizens from Panama while they far from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Panama who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Panamanian Consulate in Valencia, Spain, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, check out the Panamanian Consulate in Valencia, Spain’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Valencia, Spain
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health providers to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the specifics in your area. Before you head down to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Panama nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Panama nationals in custody
At the Panamanian Consulate in Valencia, Spain, they work to help nationals from Panama around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Panama in Madrid, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Valencia, Spain
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Panama you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Panama when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Panama in Valencia, Spain provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Panama who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Panamanian Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Panamanian Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Panamanian Consulate in Veracruz, Mexico
- Panamanian Consulate in Springdale, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Panamanian Consulate in New Orleans, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Santos, Brazil
- Panamanian Consulate in Kiev, Ukraine
- Panamanian Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Naples, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Panamanian Consulate in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
- The Consulate of Panama in the United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Miami, United States