The Panamanian Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog will discuss what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and more.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Details On the Consulate of Panama in Istanbul, Turkey
A consulate like the Panamanian Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of people from Panama.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping people from Panama who reside or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Panama and people.
Many issues can be solved by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Panamanian Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
Ergenekon Mah., Cumhuriyet Cad.
No:193/6A, Kök Apt., 34373, Harbiye
Telephone: (+90) (212) 234 74 77, –
Fax: (+90) (212) 234 74 78
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Andres Gregorio Nunez SanchezConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Panama in Ankara
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Panama in Istanbul, Turkey
Even though the consulate’s primary role is to protect its people from Panama while they are away from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Panama who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Panamanian Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other issues, check out the Panamanian Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health clinics to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the details in your area. Before you drive to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Panama nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Panama nationals in custody
At the Panamanian Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey, they work to help nationals from Panama around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Panama in Ankara, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Panama you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Panama when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Panama in Istanbul, Turkey provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Panama who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Panamanian Consulate in Civitavecchia, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Veracruz, Mexico
- Panamanian Consulate in Valencia, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon
- Panamanian Consulate in Monaco
- Panamanian Consulate in Auckland, New Zealand
- Panamanian Consulate in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
- The Consulate of Panama in the United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Geneva, Switzerland
- Panamanian Consulate in Vancouver, Canada
- Panamanian Consulate in Santos, Brazil
- Panamanian Consulate in Naples, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Munich, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Houston, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Marseille, France