- 1 Information On the Consulate of Panama in Shanghai, China
- 2 Contact Information for the Panamanian Consulate in Shanghai, China
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate of Panama in Shanghai, China
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Shanghai, China
The Panamanian Consulate in Shanghai, China is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog will discuss what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and more.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Information On the Consulate of Panama in Shanghai, China
A consulate like the Panamanian Consulate in Shanghai, China is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of people from Panama.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping citizens from Panama who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Panama and people.
Many problems can be solved by you, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Panamanian Consulate in Shanghai, China
Via Capponi, 13
Telephone: -, –
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-17:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Panama in Beijing
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Panama in Shanghai, China
Although the consulate’s first job is to protect citizens from Panama while they are away from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Panama who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Panamanian Consulate in Shanghai, China, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other topics, look into the Panamanian Consulate in Shanghai, China’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Shanghai, China
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health clinics to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the details in your area. Before you head down to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Panama nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Panama nationals in custody
At the Panamanian Consulate in Shanghai, China, they work to support nationals from Panama around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Panama in Beijing, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Shanghai, China
Answers from experienced consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Panama you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Panama when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Panama in Shanghai, China provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Panama who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Panamanian Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Panamanian Consulate in Civitavecchia, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Geneva, Switzerland
- Panamanian Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Panamanian Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Munich, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Sydney, Australia
- Panamanian Consulate in Valletta, Malta
- Panamanian Consulate in Auckland, New Zealand
- Panamanian Consulate in A Coruna, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Springdale, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Panamanian Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
- Panamanian Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico