- 1 Information Regarding the Consulate of Panama in Civitavecchia, Italy
- 2 Contact Details for the Panamanian Consulate in Civitavecchia, Italy
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Panama in Civitavecchia, Italy
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Civitavecchia, Italy
The Panamanian Consulate in Civitavecchia, Italy is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will explain what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Information Regarding the Consulate of Panama in Civitavecchia, Italy
A consulate like the Panamanian Consulate in Civitavecchia, Italy is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Panama.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping citizens from Panama who reside or are traveling. But it also motivates more lasting connections between the Panama and people.
Many issues can be solved by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Panamanian Consulate in Civitavecchia, Italy
Via Crescenzio, 16
00053 Localita Santa Marinella
Telephone: -, –
Fax: (+39) 062 33224024
Email: -, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Panama in Rome
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Panama in Civitavecchia, Italy
Although the consulate’s first role is to safeguard its people from Panama while they far from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Panama who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Panamanian Consulate in Civitavecchia, Italy, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, check out the Panamanian Consulate in Civitavecchia, Italy’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Civitavecchia, Italy
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health providers to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the specifics in your area. Before you head down to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Panama nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Panama nationals in custody
At the Panamanian Consulate in Civitavecchia, Italy, they work to help nationals from Panama around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Panama in Rome, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Civitavecchia, Italy
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Panama you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Panama when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Panama in Civitavecchia, Italy provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Panama who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Panamanian Consulate in Sydney, Australia
- Panamanian Consulate in Santos, Brazil
- Panamanian Consulate in Maracaibo, Venezuela
- Panamanian Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Casablanca, Morocco
- Panamanian Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Panamanian Consulate in Marseille, France
- Panamanian Consulate in New Orleans, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Munich, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Seville, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Venice, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Auckland, New Zealand
- Panamanian Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Panamanian Consulate in Dresden, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Valencia, Spain