The Panamanian Consulate in Naples, Italy is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and much more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Information On the Consulate of Panama in Naples, Italy
A consulate like the Panamanian Consulate in Naples, Italy is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Panama.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping citizens from Panama who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Panama and people.
Many problems can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Panamanian Consulate in Naples, Italy
Via G. Porzio, Ctro Direzionale Isola E4, Int.517
Telephone: -, –
Fax: (+39) 081 6063004
Email: -, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-17:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Panama in Rome
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Panama in Naples, Italy
Although the consulate’s primary role is to protect its people from Panama while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Panama who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Panamanian Consulate in Naples, Italy, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other issues, look into the Panamanian Consulate in Naples, Italy’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Naples, Italy
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health providers to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the details in your region. Before you head down to the office location, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Panama nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Panama nationals in custody
At the Panamanian Consulate in Naples, Italy, they work to support nationals from Panama around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Panama in Rome, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Naples, Italy
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Panama you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Panama when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Panama in Naples, Italy provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Panama who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Panamanian Consulate in Shanghai, China
- Panamanian Consulate in Houston, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Philadelphia, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Genoa, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Seville, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Miami, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Panamanian Consulate in Venice, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Valencia, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Springdale, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Panamanian Consulate in Kiel, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Veracruz, Mexico
- Panamanian Consulate in Casablanca, Morocco