- 1 General Info About the Consulate of Panama in Valletta, Malta
- 2 Contact Details for the Panamanian Consulate in Valletta, Malta
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate of Panama in Valletta, Malta
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Valletta, Malta
The Panamanian Consulate in Valletta, Malta is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and much more.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
General Info About the Consulate of Panama in Valletta, Malta
A consulate like the Panamanian Consulate in Valletta, Malta is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Panama.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from Panama who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Panama and people.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Panamanian Consulate in Valletta, Malta
147/1 St. Lucia Street
Valletta VLT 1185
Telephone: -, –
Fax: (+356) 21 244810
Email: -, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Panama in Rome
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Panama in Valletta, Malta
Even though the consulate’s first role is to safeguard citizens from Panama while they far from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Panama who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Panamanian Consulate in Valletta, Malta, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, look into the Panamanian Consulate in Valletta, Malta’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Valletta, Malta
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with local health providers to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the specifics in your region. Before you drive to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Panama nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Panama nationals in custody
At the Panamanian Consulate in Valletta, Malta, they work to assist nationals from Panama around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Panama in Rome, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Valletta, Malta
Answers from helpful consular assistance experts.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Panama you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Panama when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Panama in Valletta, Malta provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Panama who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Panamanian Consulate in Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Panamanian Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Panamanian Consulate in A Coruna, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Philadelphia, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Seville, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Panamanian Consulate in New Orleans, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Vancouver, Canada
- Panamanian Consulate in Miami, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Panamanian Consulate in Venice, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Springdale, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Panamanian Consulate in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
- Panamanian Consulate in Milan, Italy