The Panamanian Consulate in Genoa, Italy is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article will explain what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Details Regarding the Consulate of Panama in Genoa, Italy
A consulate like the Panamanian Consulate in Genoa, Italy is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Panama.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Panama who reside or are traveling. But it also motivates stronger connections between the Panama and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Panamanian Consulate in Genoa, Italy
Via Assarotti, 15/9
Telephone: -, –
Fax: (+39) 010 8393024
Email: -, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Panama in Rome
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Panama in Genoa, Italy
Even if the consulate’s first role is to safeguard citizens from Panama while they far from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Panama who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Panamanian Consulate in Genoa, Italy, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, check out the Panamanian Consulate in Genoa, Italy’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these predicaments, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Genoa, Italy
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health providers to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the details in your area. Before you drive to the office, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Panama nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Panama nationals in custody
At the Panamanian Consulate in Genoa, Italy, they work to help nationals from Panama around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Panama in Rome, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Genoa, Italy
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Panama you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Panama when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Panama in Genoa, Italy provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Panama who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Panamanian Consulate in Kiel, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Sydney, Australia
- The Consulate of Panama in the United States
- Panamanian Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Panamanian Consulate in Dresden, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Panamanian Consulate in A Coruna, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Geneva, Switzerland
- Panamanian Consulate in Philadelphia, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Civitavecchia, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Marseille, France
- Panamanian Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Panamanian Consulate in Houston, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Venice, Italy