The Panamanian Consulate in Casablanca, Morocco is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will explain what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and much more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Info Regarding the Consulate of Panama in Casablanca, Morocco
A consulate like the Panamanian Consulate in Casablanca, Morocco is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Panama.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping people from Panama who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Panama and communities.
Many issues can be solved by you as an individual, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Panamanian Consulate in Casablanca, Morocco
Lotissement LINA Lot 263
Arrondissement Ain Chock
Telephone: (+212) (0) 537 715 404, (+212) (0) 522 365 368
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Abdenbi JaidiHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Panama in Rabat
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Panama in Casablanca, Morocco
Even if the consulate’s first role is to protect its people from Panama while they far from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Panama who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Panamanian Consulate in Casablanca, Morocco, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for the most accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other matters, check out the Panamanian Consulate in Casablanca, Morocco’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Casablanca, Morocco
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health providers to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the details in your region. Before you drive to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Panama nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Panama nationals in custody
At the Panamanian Consulate in Casablanca, Morocco, they work to assist nationals from Panama around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Panama in Rabat, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Casablanca, Morocco
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Panama you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Panama when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Panama in Casablanca, Morocco provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Panama who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Panamanian Consulate in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
- Panamanian Consulate in Genoa, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Kiev, Ukraine
- Panamanian Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Civitavecchia, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Valencia, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Marseille, France
- Panamanian Consulate in A Coruna, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Naples, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Philadelphia, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon
- Panamanian Consulate in Houston, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Seville, Spain
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore