- 1 General Information Regarding the Consulate of Panama in Miami, United States
- 2 Contact Info for the Panamanian Consulate in Miami, United States
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Panama in Miami, United States
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Miami, United States
The Panamanian Consulate in Miami, United States is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog explains what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and much more.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
General Information Regarding the Consulate of Panama in Miami, United States
A consulate like the Panamanian Consulate in Miami, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Panama.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping people from Panama who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Panama and people.
Many issues can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Panamanian Consulate in Miami, United States
5775 Blue Lagoon Drive, Suite 200
Miami, FL 33126
Telephone: (+1) 305-447-3700, –
Fax: (+1) 305-447-4142
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:30-15:00, –
Official Website: www.consuladodepanamaenmiami.com
Head of Mission: Ricardo Alfredo Gaitan ArrochaConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Panama in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Panama in Miami, United States
Even if the consulate’s first job is to safeguard citizens from Panama while they far from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Panama who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Panamanian Consulate in Miami, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the scope of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other subjects, check out the Panamanian Consulate in Miami, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Miami, United States
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health clinics to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Panama nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Panama nationals in custody
At the Panamanian Consulate in Miami, United States, they work to assist nationals from Panama around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Panama in Washington, D.C., fills all other aims. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Miami, United States
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Panama you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Panama when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Panama in Miami, United States provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Panama who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Panamanian Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Panamanian Consulate in Houston, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Marseille, France
- Panamanian Consulate in Venice, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in A Coruna, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Panamanian Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Panamanian Consulate in Kiev, Ukraine
- Panamanian Consulate in Naples, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Maracaibo, Venezuela
- Panamanian Consulate in Valencia, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon
- Panamanian Consulate in Casablanca, Morocco
- Panamanian Consulate in Geneva, Switzerland
- Panamanian Consulate in Valletta, Malta