The Panamanian Consulate in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
General Information Regarding the Consulate of Panama in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
A consulate like the Panamanian Consulate in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of people from Panama.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping citizens from Panama who reside or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Panama and people.
Many problems can be remedied by you, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Panamanian Consulate in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Suite 8, 10th Floor Wisma Perindustrian
Jalan Istiadat, Likas
88400 Kota Kinabalu Sabah
Telephone: (+60) 88-259 229, –
Fax: (+60) 88-237 554
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Walter Jayaram NairHonorary Consul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Panama in Bangkok
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Panama in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Even if the consulate’s first role is to protect its people from Panama while they far from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Panama who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Panamanian Consulate in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the location near you to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Panamanian Consulate in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these scenarios, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health clinics to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Panama nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Panama nationals in custody
At the Panamanian Consulate in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia, they work to help nationals from Panama around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Panama in Bangkok, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Answers from experienced consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Panama you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Panama when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Panama in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Panama who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Panamanian Consulate in Naples, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Marseille, France
- Panamanian Consulate in Kiel, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Valletta, Malta
- Panamanian Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Panamanian Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- The Consulate of Panama in the United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Valencia, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Venice, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon
- Panamanian Consulate in Monaco
- Panamanian Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Panamanian Consulate in Auckland, New Zealand
- Panamanian Consulate in Veracruz, Mexico
- Panamanian Consulate in Seville, Spain
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore