- 1 Details Regarding the Consulate of Panama in Venice, Italy
- 2 Contact Details for the Panamanian Consulate in Venice, Italy
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Panama in Venice, Italy
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Venice, Italy
The Panamanian Consulate in Venice, Italy is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will explain what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and much more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Details Regarding the Consulate of Panama in Venice, Italy
A consulate like the Panamanian Consulate in Venice, Italy is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Panama.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping people from Panama who reside or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Panama and people.
Many issues can be solved by you, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Panamanian Consulate in Venice, Italy
Via Flavia, 27
30174 Venezia VE
Telephone: -, –
Fax: (+39) 040 280269
Email: -, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Panama in Rome
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Panama in Venice, Italy
Although the consulate’s primary role is to protect its people from Panama while they far from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Panama who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Panamanian Consulate in Venice, Italy, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other subjects, look into the Panamanian Consulate in Venice, Italy’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Venice, Italy
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health providers to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the details in your area. Before you drive to the office location, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Panama nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Panama nationals in custody
At the Panamanian Consulate in Venice, Italy, they work to help nationals from Panama around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Panama in Rome, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Venice, Italy
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Panama you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Panama when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Panama in Venice, Italy provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Panama who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Panamanian Consulate in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Panamanian Consulate in Geneva, Switzerland
- Panamanian Consulate in Vancouver, Canada
- Panamanian Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Valletta, Malta
- Panamanian Consulate in Kiel, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Panamanian Consulate in Maracaibo, Venezuela
- Panamanian Consulate in Valencia, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Panamanian Consulate in Dresden, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Panamanian Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in A Coruna, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Springdale, United States