- 1 Information On the Consulate of Panama in Auckland, New Zealand
- 2 Contact Details for the Panamanian Consulate in Auckland, New Zealand
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate of Panama in Auckland, New Zealand
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Auckland, New Zealand
The Panamanian Consulate in Auckland, New Zealand is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog explains what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Information On the Consulate of Panama in Auckland, New Zealand
A consulate like the Panamanian Consulate in Auckland, New Zealand is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Panama.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping citizens from Panama who live or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Panama and people.
Many issues can be remedied by you, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Panamanian Consulate in Auckland, New Zealand
P.O. Box 6239, Wellesley Street
Telephone: (+64) 9 379 8550, (+64) 9 379 8550 / 27 422 0411
Fax: (+64) 9 379 8449
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment only, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Gregory J ThwaiteHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Panama in Singapore
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Panama in Auckland, New Zealand
Even though the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard its people from Panama while they are away from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Panama who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Panamanian Consulate in Auckland, New Zealand, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Panamanian Consulate in Auckland, New Zealand’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Auckland, New Zealand
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health providers to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the details in your region. Before you head down to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Panama nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Panama nationals in custody
At the Panamanian Consulate in Auckland, New Zealand, they work to help nationals from Panama around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Panama in Singapore, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Auckland, New Zealand
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Panama you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Panama when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Panama in Auckland, New Zealand provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Panama who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Panamanian Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Panamanian Consulate in Veracruz, Mexico
- Panamanian Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
- Panamanian Consulate in Civitavecchia, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Venice, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Munich, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Panamanian Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- The Consulate of Panama in the United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Panamanian Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Panamanian Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Panamanian Consulate in Geneva, Switzerland