- 1 Information About the Consulate of Panama in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- 2 Contact Information for the Panamanian Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Panama in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
The Panamanian Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will cover what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Information About the Consulate of Panama in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
A consulate like the Panamanian Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Panama.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Panama who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Panama and communities.
Many problems can be remedied by you, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Panamanian Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
Juan Rejón, 42, 21.º
35007 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Telephone: -, –
Email: -, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Panama in Madrid
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Panama in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
Even if the consulate’s first job is to safeguard citizens from Panama while they are away from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Panama who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Panamanian Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other subjects, check out the Panamanian Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health clinics to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your area. Before you head down to the office location, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Panama nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Panama nationals in custody
At the Panamanian Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain, they work to support nationals from Panama around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Panama in Madrid, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Panama you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about setting up your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Panama when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Panama in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Panama who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Panamanian Consulate in Monaco
- Panamanian Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Panamanian Consulate in Kiel, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Panamanian Consulate in Venice, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Houston, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Geneva, Switzerland
- Panamanian Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Panamanian Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Springdale, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Seville, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Kiev, Ukraine
- Panamanian Consulate in Valletta, Malta
- Panamanian Consulate in Naples, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Genoa, Italy