- 1 General Info About the Consulate of Panama in Los Angeles, United States
- 2 Contact Details for the Panamanian Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Panama in Los Angeles, United States
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
The Panamanian Consulate in Los Angeles, United States is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog will explain what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
General Info About the Consulate of Panama in Los Angeles, United States
A consulate like the Panamanian Consulate in Los Angeles, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Panama.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping people from Panama who live or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Panama and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Panamanian Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
111 W Ocean Boulevard, Suite 1570
Los Angeles, CA 90802
Telephone: (+1) (562) 612-4677, –
Fax: (+1) (562) 612-4675
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-15:00, –
Official Website: www.panaconsul.net
Head of Mission: Gilda GarciaHonorary Consul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Panama in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Panama in Los Angeles, United States
Although the consulate’s primary job is to protect its people from Panama while they are away from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Panama who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Panamanian Consulate in Los Angeles, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Panamanian Consulate in Los Angeles, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these scenarios, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health providers to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office location, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Panama nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Panama nationals in custody
At the Panamanian Consulate in Los Angeles, United States, they work to assist nationals from Panama around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Panama in Washington, D.C., fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Panama you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Panama when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Panama in Los Angeles, United States provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Panama who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Panamanian Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- The Consulate of Panama in the United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Maracaibo, Venezuela
- Panamanian Consulate in Kiel, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Valletta, Malta
- Panamanian Consulate in Geneva, Switzerland
- Panamanian Consulate in Houston, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
- Panamanian Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Dresden, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in New Orleans, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Panamanian Consulate in Philadelphia, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Santos, Brazil