The Panamanian Consulate in Marseille, France is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page explains what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Details Regarding the Consulate of Panama in Marseille, France
A consulate like the Panamanian Consulate in Marseille, France is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Panama.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping people from Panama who live or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Panama and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Panamanian Consulate in Marseille, France
11 Quai Des Belges
Telephone: (+33) 4 9190 0584, –
Fax: (+33) 4 9191 1026
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-17:00, –
Official Website: www.consulatgeneraldepanamamarseille.com
Head of Mission: No information available
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Panama in Paris
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Panama in Marseille, France
Even if the consulate’s first role is to safeguard citizens from Panama while they far from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Panama who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Panamanian Consulate in Marseille, France, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other issues, look into the Panamanian Consulate in Marseille, France’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Marseille, France
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health clinics to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the details in your area. Before you drive to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Panama nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Panama nationals in custody
At the Panamanian Consulate in Marseille, France, they work to help nationals from Panama around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Panama in Paris, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Marseille, France
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Panama you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Panama when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Panama in Marseille, France provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Panama who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Panamanian Consulate in Naples, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Panamanian Consulate in Kiev, Ukraine
- Panamanian Consulate in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Panamanian Consulate in Houston, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in A Coruna, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Kiel, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon
- Panamanian Consulate in Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Panamanian Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
- Panamanian Consulate in Miami, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Vancouver, Canada
- Panamanian Consulate in Civitavecchia, Italy
- The Consulate of Panama in the United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Munich, Germany