The Panamanian Consulate in Kiel, Germany is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will explain what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and more.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Information On the Consulate of Panama in Kiel, Germany
A consulate like the Panamanian Consulate in Kiel, Germany is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Panama.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping people from Panama who reside or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Panama and communities.
Many issues can be fixed by you, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Panamanian Consulate in Kiel, Germany
Telephone: (+49) 431 519 97 33, –
Fax: (+49) 431 519 97 35
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-12:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Hermann RothertHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Panama in Berlin
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Panama in Kiel, Germany
Even though the consulate’s primary role is to protect its people from Panama while they far from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Panama who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Panamanian Consulate in Kiel, Germany, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other subjects, check out the Panamanian Consulate in Kiel, Germany’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Kiel, Germany
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health clinics to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Panama nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Panama nationals in custody
At the Panamanian Consulate in Kiel, Germany, they work to assist nationals from Panama around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Panama in Berlin, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Kiel, Germany
Answers from helpful consular assistance experts.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Panama you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Panama when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Panama in Kiel, Germany provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Panama who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Panamanian Consulate in Geneva, Switzerland
- Panamanian Consulate in Civitavecchia, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Springdale, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in New Orleans, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Auckland, New Zealand
- The Consulate of Panama in the United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Munich, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Monaco
- Panamanian Consulate in Antwerp, Belgium
- Panamanian Consulate in Seville, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Shanghai, China
- Panamanian Consulate in Houston, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Vancouver, Canada
- Panamanian Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.