- 1 Info On the Consulate of Panama in Hamburg, Germany
- 2 Contact Information for the Panamanian Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Panama in Hamburg, Germany
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
The Panamanian Consulate in Hamburg, Germany is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article explains what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and much more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Info On the Consulate of Panama in Hamburg, Germany
A consulate like the Panamanian Consulate in Hamburg, Germany is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Panama.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping citizens from Panama who reside or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Panama and people.
Many issues can be remedied by you, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Panamanian Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
Gänsemarkt 44, V. Etage
Telephone: (+49) 40 34 02 18, (+49) 40 34 36 16
Fax: (+49) 40 35 37 71
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00 – 13:00, –
Official Website: www.panahamburg.com
Head of Mission: Jennifer Marie Champsaur PardoConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Panama in Berlin
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Panama in Hamburg, Germany
Even though the consulate’s primary job is to protect its people from Panama while they far from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Panama who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Panamanian Consulate in Hamburg, Germany, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the scope of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, check out the Panamanian Consulate in Hamburg, Germany’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these scenarios, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health clinics to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your region. Before you drive to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Panama nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Panama nationals in custody
At the Panamanian Consulate in Hamburg, Germany, they work to support nationals from Panama around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Panama in Berlin, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Panama you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Panama when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Panama in Hamburg, Germany provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Panama who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Panamanian Consulate in Venice, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Santos, Brazil
- Panamanian Consulate in Genoa, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon
- Panamanian Consulate in Springdale, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
- Panamanian Consulate in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
- Panamanian Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Panamanian Consulate in Seville, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Panamanian Consulate in Maracaibo, Venezuela
- Panamanian Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Panamanian Consulate in Casablanca, Morocco
- Panamanian Consulate in Sydney, Australia
- Panamanian Consulate in Civitavecchia, Italy