- 1 Info On the Consulate of Panama in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- 2 Contact Details for the Panamanian Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate of Panama in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
The Panamanian Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will cover what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Info On the Consulate of Panama in San Juan, Puerto Rico
A consulate like the Panamanian Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Panama.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping people from Panama who live or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Panama and people.
Many problems can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Panamanian Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
Telephone: No telephone number, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: No email address, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Dominique Gilormini De GraciaHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Panama in San Juan, Puerto Rico
Although the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard citizens from Panama while they far from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Panama who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Panamanian Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the scope of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Panamanian Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health providers to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the details in your region. Before you head down to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Panama nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Panama nationals in custody
At the Panamanian Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico, they work to assist nationals from Panama around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Panama you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Panama when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Panama in San Juan, Puerto Rico provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Panama who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Panamanian Consulate in A Coruna, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Panamanian Consulate in Dresden, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Genoa, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Veracruz, Mexico
- Panamanian Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Panamanian Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon
- Panamanian Consulate in Kiel, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Panamanian Consulate in Monaco
- Panamanian Consulate in Civitavecchia, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Naples, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Santos, Brazil
- Panamanian Consulate in Rotterdam, Netherlands
- The Consulate of Panama in the United States