The Panamanian Consulate in Sydney, Australia is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will cover what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and much more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
General Info Regarding the Consulate of Panama in Sydney, Australia
A consulate like the Panamanian Consulate in Sydney, Australia is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Panama.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping citizens from Panama who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Panama and people.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Panamanian Consulate in Sydney, Australia
1/234 Slade Road
Bexley North, NSW 2207
Telephone: (+61) 2 9150 8409, –
Fax: (+61) 2 9150 8410
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-15:00, By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mrs Yvonne De BustamanteHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Panama in Canberra
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Panama in Sydney, Australia
Even if the consulate’s primary job is to protect citizens from Panama while they far from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Panama who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Panamanian Consulate in Sydney, Australia, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other topics, look into the Panamanian Consulate in Sydney, Australia’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Sydney, Australia
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health clinics to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the details in your area. Before you head down to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Panama nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Panama nationals in custody
At the Panamanian Consulate in Sydney, Australia, they work to assist nationals from Panama around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Panama in Canberra, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Sydney, Australia
Answers from helpful consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Panama you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Panama when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Panama in Sydney, Australia provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Panama who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Panamanian Consulate in Monaco
- Panamanian Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Panamanian Consulate in Santos, Brazil
- Panamanian Consulate in Maracaibo, Venezuela
- Panamanian Consulate in Shanghai, China
- Panamanian Consulate in Dresden, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Geneva, Switzerland
- Panamanian Consulate in Valletta, Malta
- Panamanian Consulate in Kiel, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Panamanian Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Civitavecchia, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Munich, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in New Orleans, United States