- 1 Info On the Consulate of Panama in Maracaibo, Venezuela
- 2 Contact Details for the Panamanian Consulate in Maracaibo, Venezuela
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Panama in Maracaibo, Venezuela
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Maracaibo, Venezuela
The Panamanian Consulate in Maracaibo, Venezuela is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog will discuss what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Info On the Consulate of Panama in Maracaibo, Venezuela
A consulate like the Panamanian Consulate in Maracaibo, Venezuela is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Panama.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping people from Panama who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Panama and people.
Many problems can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Panamanian Consulate in Maracaibo, Venezuela
Residencias Gran Tepuy Apto.9-A
Avenida 22, entre C/70 y C/71
Maracaibo, Estado Zulia
Telephone: (+58) 261-783 1194, –
Fax: (+58) 261-783 1194
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Lizette Avila HartmanHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Panama in Caracas
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Panama in Maracaibo, Venezuela
Although the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard its people from Panama while they are away from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Panama who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Panamanian Consulate in Maracaibo, Venezuela, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other matters, look into the Panamanian Consulate in Maracaibo, Venezuela’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these predicaments, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Maracaibo, Venezuela
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health providers to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the details in your area. Before you drive to the office location, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Panama nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Panama nationals in custody
At the Panamanian Consulate in Maracaibo, Venezuela, they work to assist nationals from Panama around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Panama in Caracas, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Maracaibo, Venezuela
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Panama you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Panama when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Panama in Maracaibo, Venezuela provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Panama who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Panamanian Consulate in A Coruna, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Veracruz, Mexico
- Panamanian Consulate in Genoa, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Panamanian Consulate in Valencia, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Philadelphia, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon
- Panamanian Consulate in New Orleans, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Seville, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Munich, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Panamanian Consulate in Monaco
- Panamanian Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Panamanian Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Panamanian Consulate in Hamburg, Germany