The Panamanian Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog will explain what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Details Regarding the Consulate of Panama in Colombo, Sri Lanka
A consulate like the Panamanian Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Panama.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Panama who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Panama and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Panamanian Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
623/16A, Rajagiriya Gardens
Telephone: (+94) (11) 535 1754, (+94) (72) 240 1472
Fax: (+94) (11) 533 3057
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Susantha Mervyn JayasenaHonorary Consul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Panama in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Although the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard citizens from Panama while they are away from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Panama who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Panamanian Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, check out the Panamanian Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health providers to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the details in your region. Before you drive to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Panama nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Panama nationals in custody
At the Panamanian Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka, they work to assist nationals from Panama around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Panama you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Panama when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Panama in Colombo, Sri Lanka provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Panama who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Panamanian Consulate in New Orleans, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
- Panamanian Consulate in Kiev, Ukraine
- Panamanian Consulate in Valencia, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Venice, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Panamanian Consulate in Veracruz, Mexico
- Panamanian Consulate in Auckland, New Zealand
- Panamanian Consulate in Genoa, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
- Panamanian Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Panamanian Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon
- Panamanian Consulate in A Coruna, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Santos, Brazil