- 1 Details About the Consulate of Panama in Beirut, Lebanon
- 2 Contact Information for the Panamanian Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Panama in Beirut, Lebanon
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon
The Panamanian Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Details About the Consulate of Panama in Beirut, Lebanon
A consulate like the Panamanian Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of people from Panama.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping citizens from Panama who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Panama and people.
Many issues can be fixed by you, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Panamanian Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon
Hassan Hammoud 6515 Bldg – Second Floor
Jnah, El Akhtal El Saghir Street
Telephone: (+961) 1 823 439, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Office Hours: Winter: 08:00-16:00, Summer: 09:00-17:00
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Aida JaafarConsul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Panama in Beirut, Lebanon
Even if the consulate’s first job is to safeguard citizens from Panama while they far from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Panama who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Panamanian Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Find the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, check out the Panamanian Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these scenarios, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with local health providers to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the details in your region. Before you drive to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Panama nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Panama nationals in custody
At the Panamanian Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon, they work to support nationals from Panama around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Panama you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Panama when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Panama in Beirut, Lebanon provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Panama who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Panamanian Consulate in Vancouver, Canada
- Panamanian Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Panamanian Consulate in Philadelphia, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Munich, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Shanghai, China
- Panamanian Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Naples, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Seville, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Panamanian Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Panamanian Consulate in Miami, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Genoa, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Maracaibo, Venezuela