- 1 Info Regarding the Consulate of Panama in Houston, United States
- 2 Contact Info for the Panamanian Consulate in Houston, United States
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Panama in Houston, United States
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Houston, United States
The Panamanian Consulate in Houston, United States is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article explains what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and much more.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Info Regarding the Consulate of Panama in Houston, United States
A consulate like the Panamanian Consulate in Houston, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Panama.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping people from Panama who live or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Panama and people.
Many issues can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Panamanian Consulate in Houston, United States
124 Chestnut Street, Suite 1
Houston, TX 77046
Telephone: -, –
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-15:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Panama in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Panama in Houston, United States
Although the consulate’s first job is to safeguard citizens from Panama while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Panama who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Panamanian Consulate in Houston, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other issues, check out the Panamanian Consulate in Houston, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Houston, United States
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health providers to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the details in your region. Before you head down to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Panama nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Panama nationals in custody
At the Panamanian Consulate in Houston, United States, they work to support nationals from Panama around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Panama in Washington, D.C., fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Houston, United States
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Panama you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Panama when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Panama in Houston, United States provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Panama who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Panamanian Consulate in Philadelphia, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Panamanian Consulate in Venice, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Kiev, Ukraine
- Panamanian Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Panamanian Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Panamanian Consulate in Casablanca, Morocco
- Panamanian Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon
- Panamanian Consulate in Springdale, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Auckland, New Zealand
- Panamanian Consulate in Seville, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Kiel, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Valencia, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Shanghai, China
- Panamanian Consulate in Valletta, Malta