- 1 Information Regarding the Consulate of Panama in Bordeaux, France
- 2 Contact Info for the Panamanian Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Panama in Bordeaux, France
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Bordeaux, France
The Panamanian Consulate in Bordeaux, France is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will discuss what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and much more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Information Regarding the Consulate of Panama in Bordeaux, France
A consulate like the Panamanian Consulate in Bordeaux, France is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Panama.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping citizens from Panama who reside or are traveling. But it also motivates stronger connections between the Panama and people.
Many issues can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Panamanian Consulate in Bordeaux, France
87, Quai de Paludate
Telephone: (+33) 188.8.131.52.70, (+33) 184.108.40.206.08
Fax: (+33) 220.127.116.11.19
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Patrick Bernard Marie JeanHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Panama in Paris
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Panama in Bordeaux, France
Even if the consulate’s primary role is to safeguard citizens from Panama while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Panama who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Panamanian Consulate in Bordeaux, France, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other subjects, check out the Panamanian Consulate in Bordeaux, France’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Bordeaux, France
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health clinics to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the details in your area. Before you head down to the office location, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Panama nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Panama nationals in custody
At the Panamanian Consulate in Bordeaux, France, they work to assist nationals from Panama around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Panama in Paris, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Bordeaux, France
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Panama you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about setting up your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Panama when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Panama in Bordeaux, France provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Panama who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Panamanian Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Santos, Brazil
- Panamanian Consulate in Auckland, New Zealand
- Panamanian Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Panamanian Consulate in Kiev, Ukraine
- Panamanian Consulate in Vancouver, Canada
- Panamanian Consulate in Veracruz, Mexico
- Panamanian Consulate in Casablanca, Morocco
- Panamanian Consulate in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
- Panamanian Consulate in Kiel, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Shanghai, China
- Panamanian Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon
- The Consulate of Panama in the United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Genoa, Italy