The Panamanian Consulate in Springdale, United States is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog will discuss what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
General Information About the Consulate of Panama in Springdale, United States
A consulate like the Panamanian Consulate in Springdale, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of people from Panama.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Panama who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Panama and people.
Many problems can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Panamanian Consulate in Springdale, United States
3300 Market Street, Suite 400
Rogers, AR 72758
Telephone: (+1) 479-418-4800, –
Fax: (+1) 479-418-4801
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr William Daniel HendrixHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Panama in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Panama in Springdale, United States
Even though the consulate’s first job is to safeguard citizens from Panama while they far from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Panama who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Panamanian Consulate in Springdale, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other subjects, check out the Panamanian Consulate in Springdale, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these scenarios, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Springdale, United States
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health providers to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your area. Before you drive to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Panama nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Panama nationals in custody
At the Panamanian Consulate in Springdale, United States, they work to assist nationals from Panama around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Panama in Washington, D.C., fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Springdale, United States
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Panama you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Panama when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Panama in Springdale, United States provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Panama who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Panamanian Consulate in Houston, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Kiev, Ukraine
- Panamanian Consulate in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
- Panamanian Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Auckland, New Zealand
- Panamanian Consulate in New Orleans, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Panamanian Consulate in Sydney, Australia
- Panamanian Consulate in A Coruna, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Veracruz, Mexico
- Panamanian Consulate in Casablanca, Morocco
- Panamanian Consulate in Miami, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon
- Panamanian Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Panamanian Consulate in Kiel, Germany