The Panamanian Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and more.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Information Regarding the Consulate of Panama in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A consulate like the Panamanian Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Panama.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping people from Panama who live or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Panama and people.
Many problems can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Panamanian Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
c/o Agethis (M) Sdn. Bhd.
No. 44, TPJ 6, 15 Jalan 16/11
Taman Perindustrian Jaya
47200 Subang Petaling Jaya
Telephone: (+60) 3-745 9200, –
Fax: (+60) 3-745 6500
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-18:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Suhaimy Datuk AliHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Panama in Bangkok
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Panama in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Although the consulate’s first role is to protect citizens from Panama while they are away from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Panama who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Panamanian Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other subjects, check out the Panamanian Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these scenarios, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health providers to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the details in your region. Before you head down to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Panama nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Panama nationals in custody
At the Panamanian Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, they work to help nationals from Panama around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Panama in Bangkok, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Answers from helpful consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Panama you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Panama when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Panama in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Panama who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Panamanian Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Santos, Brazil
- Panamanian Consulate in Philadelphia, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Sydney, Australia
- Panamanian Consulate in Springdale, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Dresden, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Munich, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Valencia, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Panamanian Consulate in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Panamanian Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Panamanian Consulate in Veracruz, Mexico
- Panamanian Consulate in New Orleans, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain