The Panamanian Consulate in Dresden, Germany is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will cover what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and more.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Info About the Consulate of Panama in Dresden, Germany
A consulate like the Panamanian Consulate in Dresden, Germany is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Panama.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping citizens from Panama who reside or are traveling. But it also motivates more lasting connections between the Panama and people.
Many issues can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Panamanian Consulate in Dresden, Germany
Prager Strasse 8A
Telephone: (+49) 351-310 19708, –
Fax: (+49) 351-490 6092
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment only, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Christian FlössnerHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Panama in Berlin
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Panama in Dresden, Germany
Even if the consulate’s first role is to safeguard its people from Panama while they are away from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Panama who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Panamanian Consulate in Dresden, Germany, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other subjects, check out the Panamanian Consulate in Dresden, Germany’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Dresden, Germany
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with local health clinics to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the details in your region. Before you drive to the office, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Panama nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Panama nationals in custody
At the Panamanian Consulate in Dresden, Germany, they work to assist nationals from Panama around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Panama in Berlin, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Dresden, Germany
Answers from experienced consular assistance professionals.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Panama you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Panama when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Panama in Dresden, Germany provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Panama who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Panamanian Consulate in Valletta, Malta
- Panamanian Consulate in Valencia, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in A Coruna, Spain
- Panamanian Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Panamanian Consulate in Springdale, United States
- Panamanian Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Panamanian Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon
- Panamanian Consulate in Venice, Italy
- Panamanian Consulate in Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Panamanian Consulate in Casablanca, Morocco
- Panamanian Consulate in Santos, Brazil
- Panamanian Consulate in Hamburg, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Munich, Germany
- Panamanian Consulate in Genoa, Italy