The Guatemalan Consulate in Seattle, United States is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page explains what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
General Info Regarding the Consulate of Guatemala in Seattle, United States
A consulate like the Guatemalan Consulate in Seattle, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Guatemala.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping citizens from Guatemala who live or are traveling. But it also motivates more lasting connections between the Guatemala and people.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Guatemalan Consulate in Seattle, United States
18000 International Blvd. South Tower,Suite 1005
Seattle, WA 98188
Telephone: (+1) 206-693-3600, –
Fax: (+1) 206-588-0828
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Claudia Noemi Gatica SantosConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Guatemala in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Guatemala in Seattle, United States
Even though the consulate’s first role is to safeguard citizens from Guatemala while they are away from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Guatemala who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Guatemalan Consulate in Seattle, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other subjects, look into the Guatemalan Consulate in Seattle, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Seattle, United States
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with local health clinics to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the details in your region. Before you drive to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Guatemala nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Guatemala nationals in custody
At the Guatemalan Consulate in Seattle, United States, they work to support nationals from Guatemala around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Guatemala in Washington, D.C., fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Seattle, United States
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Guatemala you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Guatemala when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Guatemala in Seattle, United States provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Guatemala who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Guatemalan Consulate in Tuxtla Gutierrez, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Riverhead, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Phoenix, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Guatemalan Consulate in Medellin, Colombia
- Guatemalan Consulate in Chennai, India
- Guatemalan Consulate in Helsinki, Finland
- Guatemalan Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Guatemalan Consulate in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Guatemalan Consulate in Comitan de Dominguez, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Belfast, United Kingdom
- Guatemalan Consulate in Bilbao, Spain
- Guatemalan Consulate in Oslo, Norway
- Guatemalan Consulate in Acayucan, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Madison, United States